The purpose of this document is to establish the General Conditions of Use of the Heritagestocks.com Portal (hereinafter the portal), owned by Ignacio Polo Poveda (hereinafter HERITAGESTOCKS.COM), with postal address, Corsica Street No. 638, 08026, Barcelona, Spain and the email firstname.lastname@example.org. HERITAGESTOCKS.COM always reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use in order to adapt them to the current legislation applicable, jurisprudential developments and usual market practices.
These General Conditions of Use do not exclude the possibility that certain Portal Services, due to their characteristics, are subject, in addition to the General Conditions of Use, to their own particular conditions of use (hereinafter, the Particular Conditions)
The use by the User of any of the Services of the Portal implies and expresses its adhesion and express acceptance to all the General Conditions of Use in the version published on this website at the time the user accesses the Portal, as well as to the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, apply.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL.
- Need for Registration In general. The User Registration will not be necessary to access the Portal Services. Notwithstanding the use of certain Services may be conditioned to the previous User Registration. This registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the Service itself or in the Particular Conditions that apply to it
- Use of the Portal and its Services. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents and / or services offered by HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will be at his sole risk and / or responsibility. The User undertakes to use the Portal and all its content and Services in accordance with the provisions of the law, morality, public order and in these General Conditions of Use, and in the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, are of application.
Likewise, it undertakes to make proper use of the services and / or contents of the Portal and not to use them to carry out illegal or constitutive activities that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of the applicable legal system.
The User undertakes not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties, any type of material and information (contained data, messages, drawings, sound and image files, photographs, software, etc.) that are contrary to the law, morality, public order and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, to the Particular Conditions that apply to it. By way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding, the User undertakes to:
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, of apology of terrorism or that threaten human rights.
- Do not introduce or disseminate data programs (viruses and harmful software) on the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that undermines the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively conceived for it.
- Do not introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the Portal.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the Portal or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
- Do not include in our pages, contents that indicate or promote sexual, racial, religious discrimination or any other violation of fundamental rights and freedoms recognized by the laws of Spain; that induce or incite to act illegally or lead to erroneous conclusions due to inaccuracy, omission or the like; containing false or expired information; that violate legal or regulatory rules on the secrecy of communications, intellectual property, the right to honor and personal privacy, or that incorporate violent or degrading content, messages or products.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The User acknowledges that all the elements of the Portal and of each of the Services provided through it, the information and materials contained therein, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents and the computer programs used in relation with it they are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of Ignacio Polo Poveda or third parties. Unless authorized by heritagestocks.com or, where appropriate, by the third-party holders of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted, the user may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent , provide, make available or allow access to the public through any form of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. In particular, the use of texts, images, advertisements and any other element included in this website for subsequent inclusion, in whole or in part, on other websites outside the Portal is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization. of the Portal.The User must refrain from deleting the identifying signs of the rights (of intellectual property, industrial or any other) HERITAGESTOCKS.COM or of the third parties that appear in the Portal and in each of the various Services offered through it. Likewise, the User must refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by heritagestocks.com or by third parties, either on the Portal, in any of the Services or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through it, to The protection of your rights.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES. RESPONSIBILITY.
- Availability and Continuity of the Portal and Services: HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not guarantee the availability, access and continuity of the operation of the Portal and its ServicesHERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be responsible, with the limits established in the current legal system, for the damages caused to the User as a result of the unavailability, access failures and lack of continuity of the Portal and its Services.
- Contents and Services of HERITAGESTOCKS.COM HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will respond solely and exclusively to the Services provided by itself and the content directly originated by HERITAGESTOCKS.COM and identified with its copyright. Said responsibility will be excluded in cases where force majeure cases occur or in cases where the configuration of the User’s equipment is not adequate to allow the correct use of Internet services provided by HERITAGESTOCKS.COM. In any case, the eventual liability of heritagestocks.com against the user for all items will be limited to the amount of the amounts received directly from the user by HERITAGESTOCKS.COM, excluding in any case liability for indirect damages or loss of profits. The portal is not responsible for the maintenance by third parties (such as those indicated here by way of example, and in no case limiting or excluding: websites, aggregators, payment platforms, social networks or blogs) once the advertisement is unsubscribe from our database. At the same time, it should be noted that the portal is not responsible for the possible appearance of indexed advertisements in search engines outside the portal, once they have unsubscribed from our database.
- Third Party Content and Services:
- HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not previously control, approve or endorse the contents, services, opinions, communications data, files, products and any kind of heritagestocks.com information of third parties, legal or physical persons, collected in the Portal. Similarly, it does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, information and services of third parties in the Portal.
- HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not control beforehand and does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements in the Contents and services provided by third parties through the Portal that may introduce alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
- HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be liable, either indirectly or in a subsidiary manner, for damages of any kind arising from the use and contracting of the Contents and the Services of third parties on the Portal as well as the lack of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of them. With an enunciative character, and in no case limiting, you will not be liable for damages of any kind derived from:
- the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights and the defective fulfilment or breach of contractual commitments acquired by third parties;
- the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising;
- the inadequacy and disappointment of the expectations of the Services and Contents of the third parties;
- the defects and defects of all kinds heritagestocks.com of the Services and contents of third parties provided through the Portal.
HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be liable, either indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind arising from the negligent or malicious use of the email accounts used for any type of insertion, communication, management or action in the Portal.
HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be liable, either indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of the presence of viruses or other elements in the contents and Services provided by third parties that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files. The exemption from liability indicated in the preceding paragraphs will be applicable in the event that HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not have effective knowledge that the activity or information stored is illegal or that it injures property or rights of a third party that may be indemnified, or if they had to act diligently to remove data and content or make access to them impossible.
4. User Conduct HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not guarantee that the Users of the Portal use the contents and / or services thereof in accordance with the law, morality, public order, or these General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Particular conditions that are applicable. Likewise, it does not guarantee the veracity and accuracy, completeness and / or authenticity of the data provided by the Users. HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be liable, indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind arising from the use of the Services and Contents of the Portal by Users or that may arise from the lack of veracity, accuracy and / or authenticity. of the data or information provided by the Users, or the impersonation of the identity of a third party made by a User in any heritagestocks.com class of action through the Portal. By way of example, but not limitation, HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be indirectly or subsidiarity responsible for:
- the contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that communicate or display through the Portal;
- the damages and losses caused to third parties derived from the use by the User of the services and contents of the Portal;
- The damages caused by the lack of veracity, accuracy or incorrectness of the identity of the users and of all information that they provide or make accessible to other users;
- of the damages and losses derived from infringements of any user that affect the rights of another user, or of third parties, including the rights of copyright, trademark, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. CONTRACTING WITH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE PORTAL.
The User acknowledges and accepts that any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that, where appropriate, formalizes with the advertisers or third parties contacted through the Portal, as well as their participation in competitions, promotions, purchase or sale of goods or services, are understood as being made only and exclusively between the User and the advertiser and / or third person.
Consequently, the User accepts that HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not have any responsibility for damages or losses of any nature caused by its negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or extra-contractual relations with advertisers or third-party natural or legal persons contacted at through the Portal.
6. TEXTUAL LINK TECHNICAL DEVICES
The Portal makes available to customers (especially enabled for this) technical link devices and search tools that allow Users access to web pages owned by other entities (text links). The duly authorized client acknowledges and accepts that the use of the contents of the linked web pages will be at his sole risk and responsibility and exempts
HERITAGESTOCKS.COM from any responsibility for technical availability of the linked web pages, quality, reliability accuracy and / or truthfulness of the services, information, elements and / or contents that the client can access in them and in the search, directories included in the Portal.
HERITAGESTOCKS.COM will not be indirectly or subsidiarity liable for damages of any kind arising from:
- the operation, unavailability, inaccessibility and lack of continuity of the linked web pages and / or the available search directories;
- the lack of maintenance and updating of the contents and services contained in the linked web pages;
- the lack of quality, inaccuracy, illegality, uselessness of the contents and services of the linked web pages. The exemption from liability indicated in the preceding paragraphs will be applicable in the event that HERITAGESTOCKS.COM does not have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers is lawful or that it injures property or rights of a third party susceptible to compensation or, if it had one, act diligently to remove the data and contents or make access to them impossible
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Before completing the User Registry, you must read and accept the following information on Data Protection and the Law of Services of the Information Society.
HERITAGESTOCKS.COM reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete and include, unilaterally and without prior notice, new content and / or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located.Right of exclusion HERITAGESTOCKS.COM reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Portal and / or the services offered, without prior notice at its own request or from a third party, to those users who may be in breach of these General Conditions of Use and / or the Particular conditions that, where appropriate, are applicable.
In general, to make use of the Portal Services, minors must have previously obtained the authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts carried out through the Portal by the minors in their care.
9. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the services and / or contents of the Portal has an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, HERITAGESTOCKS.COM is empowered to terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the provision of the service and the Portal and / or any of the services, without prejudice to the that had been arranged in this regard under the corresponding particular conditions.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
All issues related to the Portal are governed by Spanish Law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.